Make dinner time less stressful with easy prep and easy clean-up. This Sheet Pan Bruschetta Chicken with Roasted Asparagus is quick, nourishing, and delicious!
Sheet pan dinners have been lifesavers during busy weeks. Throw ingredients together on a sheet pan and roast for a simple sheet pan dinner. They make busy weeknights a bit more manageable. With just only one pan to clean up, count me in.
It’s exciting that sheet pan dinners are this month’s Recipe ReDux theme. I can’t wait to see what other members came up with. We will all have so many new ideas to try now!
Hate scrubbing pans? Me too! I highly suggest investing in parchment baking sheets. It makes clean up even easier! No food gets stuck to the pan, so no scrubbing required!
In my house, we have a pretty solid system in place. I cook, and my boyfriend does the dishes. He loves sheet pan dinner nights because he barely has to clean a thing.
- 4 pieces chicken breast, boneless and skinless
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb. asparagus, ends trimmed
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese
- For the bruschetta:
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chiffonade
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, or spray with non-stick spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the tomatoes, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, basil, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Season both sides of the chicken with salt and pepper. Place chicken in a line on one end of the prepared baking sheet.
- Place asparagus on the opposite side of the baking sheet in a single layer. Drizzle olive oil, salt, and pepper over asparagus. Toss to combine to evenly coat.
- Place in the oven and bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and top chicken with mozzarella cheese. Toss the asparagus. Cook for an additional 5-10 minutes until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F and asparagus is tender.
- Top chicken with bruschetta and serve immediately.
Did you make this recipe? Tag @rdeliciouskitchen on Instagram or send me a picture, I’d love to see!
Pin for later!