Whip up this delicious appetizer with just three simple ingredients! Lemon Pepper Asiago Stuffed Tomatoes are going to be your new go-to recipe.
This post is sponsored by La Terra Fina. Thanks for supporting brands that make this blog possible!
For a New York Giants fan, who the heck am I going to root for during the big game on Sunday since both the Patriots and the Eagles are the NYG’s rival? NJ.com interviewed NYG fans, and I guess most will be pulling for the Patriots this year.
My boyfriend is a die-hard Eagles fan (football season is always competitive fun when our teams are playing each other). I’m going to be a supportive girlfriend and root for the Eagles this year. Plus, I always like an underdog win!
With all good football viewing Sundays comes good food! The key to delicious appetizers is each bite is packed with flavor. My secret: La Terra Fina Greek yogurt dips & spreads. Following the tagline “Good Food from the Good Earth,” La Terra Fina produces a wide range of ready-to-eat refrigerated dip, spreads, and quiches that are rich in flavor and high in quality.
These Greek yogurt dips are perfect for entertaining. Enjoy as is served warm or cold, dunked with vegetables, crackers, or bread or utilize them in a recipe.
The lemon pepper & asiago flavor quickly became my new favorite flavor with real ingredients, no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
This is the perfect recipe who wants to show off a new appetizer that tastes like you’ve been developing these flavors in the kitchen for a while, but really this recipe can be put together in 15 minutes with just three ingredients.
- 4 beefsteak tomatoes
- 1 (10 oz.) container La Terra Fina Lemon Pepper & Asiago Dip & Spread
- 4 ounces asiago cheese, finely shredded
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice tomatoes in half horizontally and scoop out pulp and seeds. Blot inside the cavity to remove excess moisture.
- Add about two heaping tablespoons of La Terra Fina Lemon Pepper & Asiago Dip & Spread into the tomatoes.
- Sprinkle shredded asiago cheese on top.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes, then broil on low for 1 minutes to brown the cheese on top.
- Remove from the oven and let cool slightly.
Who are you rooting for on Sunday? Or are you more excited for the food?
Did you make this recipe? Tag @rdeliciouskitchen on Instagram or send me a picture, I’d love to see!
Pin for later!
Learn more about La Terra Fina and their great products on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter — we all need a shortcut here and there while entertaining and their dips are perfect! Follow along with them on social media for more great recipes.