It’s pumpkin everything this time of year. When I saw Wild Friends create a new seasonal pumpkin spice peanut butter, I was so excited! I am a big fan of wild friends nut butters.
I’m not going to lie, I’ve been eating it straight from the jar with a spoon. I made energy bites with wild friends vanilla espresso flavor, so I created another energy bite recipe using this new nut butter!
- 1½ cup rolled oats*
- ¾ cup ground flax seed
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup unsalted pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup wild friends pumpkin spice peanut butter
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- Add oats, flax seed, dried cranberries and pumpkin seeds in a large bowl. Toss to combine.
- Put pumpkin spice peanut butter and maple syrup in a small bowl and microwave for 30 seconds or until softened.
- Combine the peanut butter mixture with the oat mixture until combine. The mixture will be thick. Shape into tablespoon-sized balls. Store in refrigerator.